Friday, September 18, 2009

I WISH!!!

I wish for a lot of things
I wish and visualise
And dn i pray hard
To make dm realise

i wish could tap
my potential to its fullest
and wont have bothered
by life's troughs and crests

but i wish to do dt now
wish to optimise it
to the maximum level possible
for i know, i am able

i wish i wont have cared
for all dose non-sense comments
and wont have allowed dm
to create in my confidence,noticeable dents

but now i wish to act deaf
to all dose uninvited remarks
for they all r passed with d purpose to pass a buldozer
on the gardens of ur feelings' parks!!

i wish to make ma life
as precious as winted wine
and take it to the stages of being EXCELLENT and SPLENDID
from being only "JUST FINE"!!

I wanna live a life which is rational
and make it completely musical
i believe, i will create for maself a favourable niche
coz i have the ability and urge to WISH!!!

Love
VenkaT

No comments:

Post a Comment