Friday, June 25, 2010

Nice Quotes -- Thoughts

FUN EMAILS

 

1) Somebody asked God,'i want peace'. God replied, 'remove that 'i' as that is ego,remove that 'want' ,that is desire. And peace will be automatically there.
 
2) THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:- "Never make the same mistake twice ,there are so many new ones to make...Good day!
 
3) The four Blessed Looks: Look back and Thank God. Look forward and Trust God. Look around and Serve God. Look within and Find God!
 
4) A LOVER says,'i' will be with u in all your troubles " but A GOOD FRIEND says, 'u' will have no trouble when i am with u " & thats Me.
 
5) To live this LIFE i need HEARTBEAT , to need HEARTBEAT i need HEART, to need HEART i need HAPPINESS , to need HAPPINESS i need a FRIEND like u.
 
6) If hardwork is yours,  then success is yours. If love is yours, then life is yours, if confidence is yours, then the world is yours.
 
7) It's hard at times to keep in touch with those who really mean so much, but side by side or far apart, a friend lives always inside the heart.
 
8) My Heart's Like an open Book, it Depends on how u Read Me. Don"t judge Me by My Cover..Look in and Discover.. I m True Friend For Ever.
 
9) Sweet is ur Memory Dear is ur Name Close 2 my Heart U always remain I met u as a stranger n took u as a friend Hope our Frienship Never Ends.
 
10)                                               

LOVE Says..I LOVE YOU.  
 
CRUSH Says..I LIKE YOU.
  
HUG Says..I WANT YOU.
 
SMILE Says..I ADORE YOU.
 
But FRIENDSHIP Says..I-CARE 4u

"It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..


No comments:

Post a Comment