Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quotes

In life we have a lot to lose and very little to choose....
When ever you get a chance to choose, do it wisely and
see that you will never lose what you choose......


You may miss me... You may ignore me.... You may even forget me....
But one day if you want to see me, don't search, just see your shadow... I will be there...


Some people make you laugh and some make you cry....
When you have the heart to forget the people who make you laugh,
why can't you forget the people who make you cry??? Life is indeed strange.....



Life is a journey, were you meet many on the way...
some may come near your heart and some not....
But never be emotionaly involved, you will never
know when you have to walk alone.....


When ever I think about you a star falls from the sky!!!!
So one day if you find the sky empty don't blame me....
I can't stop thinking about you......


Don't judge a person by the way he speaks.....
Judge him by the way he cares for you....
Because care is the outcome of true love....

No comments:

Post a Comment