Friday, September 18, 2009

I love you!!!

How to make her realise
Dt she should stop telling lies
I miss u so much honey
Right from the time of sunrise

I love you really a lot
Dt everything i have forgot
Its u always on ma mind
Wid me , can u b a little bit kind?

For ma feelings, u nvr cared
And urs, u nvr shared
U hurt me day in , day out
And dn u unnecessarily shout

I really wanna stop loving u
Stop it like forever
Wanna live ma own life
But nothing seems to go in ma favour

As much as i try
Try stop loving u
D more i understand
Ds is what i can never do

But i would make u understand
Dt ds love is meant to be spiritual
And to achieve and accomodate dt
Efforts have to be mutual

One day, i will make u see
D perfect compliment of urs is only me
I understand u dt much, no1 can not
Coz i really really love u a lot..

Love
VenkaT

No comments:

Post a Comment