Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A girls Thought


THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME
Life isn't as it used to be..
Time now passes rather swiftly.
I think of him each day,
And everyday I feel my passion increase slowly.
He aint here with me, far away is he..
Yet, he seems to be right beside me.
Certainly, he is the best thing that ever happened to me!
He is often with me in the dreams I see,
Hand in hand by the deep blue sea,
The sand kisses our bare feet lightly
While the sun beams at us brightly.
Softly he whispers to me,
Then, slowly, he comes ahead and kisses me.a
This moment is captured in my memory.
Where it shall dwell for eternity.

Its now time, I couldn't have loved him more.
But then again something keeps telling the same in my core.
Things aren't as it used to be before.
Everyday I love him more and more.

And so shall it be as days go by,
Our love will only blossom under the crimson sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment