Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love Quotes


Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs.
~ by Ovid
I only thought about you once today.. I never stopped.
Drink to me only with thine eyes,
And I will pledge with mine:
Or leave a kiss but in the cup
And I'll not look for wine.
~ by Ben Jonson
Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.
I think I would rather possess eyes that know no sight, ears that know no sound, hands that know no touch than a heart that knows no love.
To handle yourself, use your head, to handle others, use your heart.
Love is like an hourglass
With the heart filling up
As the brain empties
~ by Jules Renard
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
~ by Frederick Saunders
Love is not a matter of what happens in life. It's a matter of what's happening in your heart.
~ by Ken Keyes
Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
~ by Erich Fromm

No comments:

Post a Comment