Friday, April 17, 2009

Puzzling poem!!!!!!


Try cracking this...

I am first in everything,
I am the centre of honesty,
and the end of all trouble.
I am not in difficulty,
I always come in time,
and am never out of money.
I am never in war,always in peace
I come only twice and still make three.
I never get in bad company,
I always end a dialogue,
I always finish the game.
I am always in your dreams,
And though I am silent in love
But if I wouldn't come after u,
it wouldn't be true.
So start with me and end with me or else -
there's no escape.

Now find Who am i ???????????? ????
(scroll down)

scroll down for the answer

Come on U read my above written text once
more........ .... U have to get it now
!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Come on.......... U didn,t get it.......... OK
Scroll down for the answer-- this time












I am the English letter - 'e' !!

No comments:

Post a Comment