Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Never Give Up in life- Nice Story

Real Inspiring Story: You are not inferior
to an Ant - Never Give Up in life

Amir Taimur, was someone who was so firm and 
unfaltering in every predicament, that he did not
cover from any misfortune. When the reason for 
this was sought from him, he said:

"Once, having fled from my enemies and seeking refuge 
in the ruins of a worn down and dilapidated building, 

I was reflecting over my future when my eyes suddenly fell
upon a small and weak Ant, carrying a grain bigger than itself,
endeavouring to climb to the top of a wall.

"Looking carefully and counting accurately, I found that the 
grain had dropped from its clutches sixty seven times 
before the Ant finally managed to make it to the top of 
the wall with it. The spectacle of this effort on the part
of the Ant infused within me strength of such great magnitude
that I am never able to forget it." 

"I said to myself: O' Taimur! You are by no means inferior to
an Ant. Arise and get back to work. I got up and 
gathered my resolve till I eventually came to acquire 
the courage that I now possess." 

Moral from This Story:

Falling down is not defeat...
defeat is when you refuse to get up...

Never take some one for granted,Hold every person Close 
to your Heart because you might wake up one day and 
realize that you have lost a diamond while you were
too busy collecting stones." Remember this always in

No comments:

Post a Comment