Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Santa Singh in Desert

Our Santa Singh, a Japanese, and a Britisher were lost in the desert. They
were driving around in a Jeep when it broke down, because they had
nothing else they decided to each take a piece of the Jeep as they
continued their journey.

The Japanese took the radiator, the Britisher
took the seat, and our Santa Singh took the door.

After a while of walking the Britisher asked the Japanese, "I'm
confused, why did you bring the Radiator?"

The Japanese responded, "If I get thirsty, I can drink the fluid."
Next our Santa Singh asked the Britisher, "Why did you bring the seat?"

So the Britisher said, "If I get tired, I am not going to sit on the
sand. I can sit on this comfortable seat."
Finally the Japanese asked Santa why he had chosen the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment