Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sardar Again..

A sardar learning English introduces his family in the party:

Hi! I am sardar,
This is my sardarni,
He is my kid,
& she is my kidney.

~~~~~~~~~

"FRIENDS STAND BEHIND U DURING UR BAD TIMES"

Do u want a documentary proof ??

Ok,In future check out ur marriage album..U'll find al frns behind u !!!

~~~~~~~~~

Kissing a woman at her FOREHEAD is Respect

At her LIPS is Love
CHEEKis Heroism
NECK is Lust

BUT KISSING HER IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND IS BRAVERY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sardar : What is the name of your car ?
Lady : I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.
Sardar : Oye Kamaal ki gaadi hai, Tea se start hoti hai. Hamaara gaadi
petrol se start hoti hai.


Banta: U cheated me.

Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Banta: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says This is all India Radio!



Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken.
Banta: Thank God! I thought it was a new one.



"Dad, today we had a Spelling Class - All the other kids could only say half
the alphabet, but I knew the whole thing. Is that because I am Sardar?"

"No son, that's because you are intelligent. "

Bantu seeming content with the answer, asks his father another question,

"Dad, today we had Math class - All the other kids could only count from
1-10, I could count from 1 to 20. Is this because I am Sardar ??"

"No son, that's because you are intelligent," replies his father.

Happy with the answer, Bantu poses another question to his father,

"Dad, today we had Medical Examination, all the other boys were shorter than me,
I was at least twice their height. Is that because I am Sardar ??"

The father replies, "No son, that's because you are 31 years old

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment