Monday, October 12, 2009

love quotes


Cute Love Quotes Collection

First time I saw you, I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you, I was scared to kiss you. First time I kissed you, I was scared to love you. But now that I love you, I'm scared to lose you!


Good bye is a little word,that causes so much pain,the friend you hold now,might never meet you again.So never say bye always say meet u again...


A boy loved a girl, girl of his dreams.... He handed her 12 roses,11 real & last 1 artificial & said, "I'll love you till the last one dies.


Love is like cigarette,it starts with fire,continues with smoke & ends in ashes. But we r after all chain smokers!!!


Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u, those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who just can't refuse u!


Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.


I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you right now.


I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.i asked God 4 an angel and he gave me u!


Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.


If you cud be a part of my body,i'd let you be my heart for i want you to be the most important,be the center of ol my emotions and be the last 1 to stop wen it's tym for me to "GO".


While you gave her flowers, you gave me thorns. While all she did was smile, all I did is mourn. While she was so happy, I felt so blue. Because while you loved her, I was loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment