Monday, October 12, 2009

lovels sms


Lovely SMS and Lovely Text Messages

love is sacrifies that why i will do sacrifies all life.beause i love you more than u think


Galiloeo:- Great Mind, Einstein:- Genius Mind, Newton:- Extraordinary Mind Me:- MasterMind, YOU:- Never Mind!


One day I will drop a tear drop in the OCEAN and the day I found I will stop loving you


i don't think anything about you.i briefly believe that you are only mine.and its come my heart ,you know nothing about you how much bueaty you own your imagine.realy i miss u.


I'm sole dwn here & its cold, ineed some 1 who will keep warn, i'm locked in a solitary place with a hope that our relationship could be like this 4eva, that is life time promise love you very much.


takHar karz dosti ka ada karega kaun, Jab hum hi nahi rahenge to dosti karega kaun. Ay khuda mere dosto ko salamat rakhna, Verna mere jeene ki dua karega kaun. submited


Baby dont 4get dat NTOKOZO loves u. U'll be ma man 4 eternity. I LOVE & MISS U BABY. pLZ BE MINE!!!


Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain, otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!


Hello!! What's wrong with your mobile? Tried so many times but Every time I call it says: The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!


I JST WONA TELL U DAT I LOVE U MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I MEAN IT AND HAVE A NICE DAY.


Aye zindagi yu mujhse daga na kar main jindarahun uske bina ye du na kar koi dekhta hai usko to hoti hai jalan aye hawa tu bhi usko chhua na kar


I LOVE U TRUST ME PLS I AM ONLY YOURS WHEN U COMES THEN SEE HOW CAN I LOVE U


COURT ORDER! you are accused of stealing my feelings and break my heart with the love that will never end NO BAIL! I luv you forever


takHar karz dosti ka ada karega kaun, Jab hum hi nahi rahenge to dosti karega kaun. Ay khuda mere dosto ko salamat rakhna, Verna mere jeene ki dua karega kaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment