Monday, October 12, 2009

love text msgs


Love Text Messages

I feel something in my heart; it's like a little flame,
every time I see you, there is a spark and this flame lights up,
this flame is special for me and for you too,
because it only happens wen I am with you and also because I LOVE YOU!


Think of me, you know that I should be with you if I could,
I will come around to see you once in a while or if I ever neeed a reason to smile,
And spend the night if you think I should...


have liked many but loved very few, yet no-one has been as sweet as u.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with You.


God is wise when he did not put a price tag on you darling. If he did, I won't be able to afford to have a boyfriend (girlfriend) as precious as you.


If you have LOVE in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.


Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.


All thats smile u make and hello say 2 wanted just I that out find U when irritating very it find will U.. R U CONFUSED?? Now read it BACKWARD For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment